If you can not choose whether you want a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you would like the snug feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a foam with a little more support on your back and hips. With 2 built in firmness options, you get to pick between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that offers more support. Layla Sleep Lowest Price Available
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla, that includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Sleep Lowest Price Available
Construction Layla Sleep Lowest Price Available
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Sleep Lowest Price Available
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Sleep Lowest Price Available
When used regularly, the Layla mattress will last for at least six to eight years, making the mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a flippable mattress, it is certainly worth the price point. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from foot to head each time you replace your bedding or at least once every month in order to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important factor to consider particularly for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress reduces movement to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you’ll not be bothered when the person beside you moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
First, I will cover the plush side of the Layla; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Which means you’ll more likely feel like you are sinking in the bed rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re a bit bigger, the softer side of the mattress might not be able to offer as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who roll around at night switching positions (side, back and stomach sleepers).
The Layla makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam that provides some cooling benefits. But given the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it may trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly think it is worth the price.
Edge support is a frequent problem with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should see a reasonable degree of collapse while laying on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling secure whilst laying on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Sleep Lowest Price Available
This is a true foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam beds, the Layla isn’t very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the positive side, this particular foam has a fairly quick reaction time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on your location. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ United States.
Delivery Charge: Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated with FedEx. The mattresses take two to three business days to assemble, and once sent usually requires two to five days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to you and arrive compressed. You will want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial starts on the date of purchase. There is a compulsory two-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a full refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers don’t need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, Layla requests buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer service.
Layla gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Sleep Lowest Price Available
– Layla Sleep will, in the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with defects (such as the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively given to original purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for the mattress can be found underneath. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the ideal choice for you if you like to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. It is also good for you if you prefer a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. However, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support required and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you get the opportunity to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great if you have a partner and require a mattress with great motion isolation. This should reduce the movement you feel on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Sleep Lowest Price Available
The Layla features a flippable, all-foam a different feel by simply turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to try two different comfort options and choose the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Sleep Lowest Price Available