When you can not determine whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you want the snug feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes want a memory foam with more support on your hips and back. With two built in firmness options, you get to select between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives more support. Layla Sleep Phone Number
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla mattress, that includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Sleep Phone Number
Construction Layla Sleep Phone Number
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, starting with the soft side: Layla Sleep Phone Number
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Sleeping on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Sleep Phone Number
When regularly used, the Layla should last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price point. Layla also advises rotating your mattress from head to foot every time you change your bedding or at least once every month to be able to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really important component to consider especially if you have a sleep partner. The Layla reduces movement to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be bothered when your spouse moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will more likely feel like you’re sinking into the bed as opposed to laying on top of it. Additionally, if you are somewhat heavier, the plush side of the Layla might not be able to give as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “floating on top” feeling and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side and/or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which can potentially have some cooling properties. But due to the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I definitely think it’s worth the investment.
Edge support is a frequent problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having dual sides performs about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a fair amount of collapse when sitting on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling secure whilst lying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the mattress.
Layla Sleep Phone Number
This is a true foam mattress built to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam versions, the Layla is not particularly bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the bright side, this specific foam has a fairly fast response time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three days to assemble and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from two to five business days depending on where you are. All shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUSA.
Shipping Charge: The Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are made with FedEx Ground. Mattresses take two to three days for manufacturing, and once shipped usually requires two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial starts at the time of purchase. There is a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Owners are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tested the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t need to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla asks owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Sleep Phone Number
– Layla Sleep will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only provided to first owners who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress are underneath. Please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here in order to receive my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the perfect choice for you if you want to feel as though you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress because Layla gives you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is great for you if you prefer a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for side sleepers. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you have the freedom to choose between two firmness options. Layla is also great if you have a spouse and need a mattress with great motion isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Sleep Phone Number
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness level on each side. This provides you a different feel by simply turning the bed over. This feature lets you try 2 different comfort options and choose the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this convenience satisfying as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Sleep Phone Number