If you can’t determine whether you want a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you want the snug feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a foam with more support for your hips and spine. With 2 built-in firmness levels, you get to select between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that gives more support. Layla Sleep Reviews
Read on for my full review of the Layla, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Sleep Reviews
Construction Layla Sleep Reviews
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Sleep Reviews
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side will place you in direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Layla Sleep Reviews
When in use, the Layla mattress will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a double-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price point. Layla also suggests rotating your mattress from head to foot every time you change your sheets or at least once every month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very important component to consider especially for those who share their mattress. The Layla mattress isolates motion to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you’ll not be bothered when your partner tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll more likely feel like you’re sinking into the bed as opposed to laying on top of it. Plus, if you are a bit heavier, the plush side of the Layla may not be able to provide as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around at night changing positions (side, back or stomach sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam which offers some cooling properties. But due to the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it’s worth the investment.
Edge support is a regular issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should expect a fair amount of collapse when sitting on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling safe while laying on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Sleep Reviews
This is a true foam mattress made for shock absorbency. Like majority of memory foam mattresses, the Layla is not that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the bright side, this specific foam has a fairly quick response time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on your location. All shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Delivery Fee: The Layla delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are made with FedEx Ground. The mattresses take two to three days to manufacture, and after it is sent usually takes two to five business days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to you and come compressed. You probably want to begin by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial starts on the date of purchase. There is a compulsory two-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these instances, the company requests owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To return your mattress, customers should email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Sleep Reviews
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is found to be faulty for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively provided to original owners who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for your mattress can be found underneath. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to get my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the best mattress for you if you want to feel as though you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress because Layla provides you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is great for you if you need a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. Although, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it will give them enough support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the option to pick between 2 firmness options. Layla is also great when you sleep with a partner and need a mattress with good movement isolation. This should limit the motion you feel on the bed.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Sleep Reviews
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, double-sided design with a distinct firmness option on opposite sides. This provides you a different feel simply by flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try 2 different comfort options and pick the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Sleep Reviews