If you can not decide whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes want a foam with more support on your hips and back. With two built-in firmness levels, you get to pick between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Layla Sleep Uk
Read on for my complete review of the Layla, that includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Sleep Uk
Construction Layla Sleep Uk
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Sleep Uk
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft side. Laying on this side of the mattress will place you in direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Sleep Uk
When in use, the Layla should last for at least six to eight years, making the Layla mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price. Layla also advises turning your mattress from head to foot each time you change your sheets or at least once every month to be able to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer low, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important component to consider especially for those who share their mattress. The Layla mattress isolates movement to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you’ll not be disturbed when your spouse rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I will cover the plush side of the Layla; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll more likely feel like you’re sinking into the mattress as opposed to laying on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat bigger, the plush side of the Layla might not be able to provide as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will certainly get the “floating on top” feel and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who roll around at night switching positions (back, side or stomach sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam which offers some cooling benefits. But because of the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it is worth the cost.
Edge support is a frequent problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having dual sides is about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should see a reasonable amount of collapse while sitting on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling secure whilst lying on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Sleep Uk
This is a true foam mattress constructed for shock absorbency. Like majority of memory foam mattresses, the Layla is not very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the positive side, this particular foam has a rather fast response time. For that reason, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 business days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUSA.
Delivery Charge: Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are made with FedEx. Mattresses take 2-3 days to assemble, and once shipped usually takes 2-5 business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to you and come compressed. You will want to start by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s help, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these cases, the company requests owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Sleep Uk
– Layla will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to repair or replace individual components with defects (like the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is exclusively provided to original owners who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for your mattress can be found below. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to get my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect mattress for you if you prefer to feel as though you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed because Layla provides you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is great for you if you want a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it is going to give them the necessary support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you get the choice to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great if you sleep with a partner and need a mattress with great movement isolation. This should limit the motion you feel on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Sleep Uk
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness level on opposite sides. This provides you a different feel by simply flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try two different comfort levels and choose the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Sleep Uk