When you can’t choose whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the snug feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just need a foam with a little more support on your hips and back. With two built-in firmness levels, you get to pick between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that offers more support. Mattress Layaway 46203
Read on for my full review of the Layla, that includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Mattress Layaway 46203
Construction Mattress Layaway 46203
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Mattress Layaway 46203
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Sleeping on this side will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Mattress Layaway 46203
When used regularly, the Layla mattress should last for at least six to eight years, which makes the mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from head to foot each time you replace your sheets or at least once a month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important factor to consider especially for those who share their mattress. The Layla reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you’ll not be disturbed when your spouse moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I will discuss the soft side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking in the bed rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat bigger, the plush side of the mattress might not be able to provide as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (side, back and/or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress uses both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam which can potentially have some cooling properties. But due to the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely think it’s worth the price.
Edge support is a regular issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a fair degree of collapse when sitting on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling secure whilst lying on the edge so that you will see and feel that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the bed.
Mattress Layaway 46203
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed for impact absorbency. Like most memory foam beds, the Layla mattress isn’t particularly bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the positive side, this particular foam has a fairly quick response time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona United States.
Delivery Charge: Layla ships to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated with FedEx. The mattresses take two to three business days to manufacture, and once sent usually requires 2-5 days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will come compressed and shipped straight to your home. You will want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s help, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial starts on the date of purchase. There’s a compulsory two-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tested out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers don’t need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, the company asks buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer service.
Layla gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Mattress Layaway 46203
– Layla Sleep will, in the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed faulty for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively given to first purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress can be found below. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here in order to receive my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the perfect mattress for you if you want to feel as though you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you require a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for people who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it will give them enough support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the option to pick between two firmness options. Layla is also great if you sleep with a partner and need a mattress with great motion isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Mattress Layaway 46203
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel by simply flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try 2 different comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this advantage great since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Mattress Layaway 46203