If you can’t decide whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you want the snug feel offered by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a memory foam with a little more support on your hips and back. With two built-in firmness options, you get to select between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides more support. Mattress Layaway At Sears
Read on for my full review of the Layla mattress, that includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Mattress Layaway At Sears
Construction Mattress Layaway At Sears
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, starting with the soft side: Mattress Layaway At Sears
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft side. Laying on this side will put you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Mattress Layaway At Sears
When used regularly, the Layla mattress should last for at least 6-8 years, making the Layla mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a double-sided mattress, it’s definitely worth the price point. Layla also advises rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you change your bedding or at least once a month in order to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really important factor to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress reduces movement to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when the person beside you moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
First, I will discuss the plush side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress as opposed to floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are somewhat bigger, the softer side of the Layla may not be able to offer as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who roll around at night changing positions (back, side and tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam that offers some cooling properties. But given the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it’s worth the investment.
Edge support is a frequent problem with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides is about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should see a reasonable degree of collapse when laying on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling safe whilst sitting on the edge so that you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the bed.
Mattress Layaway At Sears
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed for shock absorbency. Like majority of memory foam mattresses, the Layla mattress is not particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a fairly quick reaction time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three business days to assemble and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona USA.
Shipping Fee: Layla ships to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– All deliveries are made with FedEx Ground. The mattresses take two to three days to assemble, and once shipped usually takes two to five business days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You will want to begin by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s assistance, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial starts at the time of purchase. There is a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they have tried the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these instances, Layla asks owners to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To return your mattress, customers just need to email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Mattress Layaway At Sears
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to replace or repair individual components with defects (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only given to first owners who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for the mattress can be found underneath. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to receive my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect choice for you if you prefer to feel as if you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed because Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is great for you if you need a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. However, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you have the freedom to choose between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal when you’ve got a spouse and require a mattress with great movement isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Mattress Layaway At Sears
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness level on opposite sides. This gives you a different feel simply by turning the bed over. This feature enables you to have two distinct comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this convenience great since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers incorporate memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Mattress Layaway At Sears