When you can not determine whether you need a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you would like the snug feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a foam with a little more support for your hips and back. With 2 built in firmness levels, you get to choose between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that offers more support. Mattress Layaway Online
Read on for my complete review of the Layla, that includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Mattress Layaway Online
Construction Mattress Layaway Online
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Mattress Layaway Online
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Laying on this side of the mattress will put you in direct contact with the support layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Mattress Layaway Online
When used regularly, the Layla should last for at least 6-8 years, making the Layla mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a flippable mattress, it is certainly worth the price point. Layla also advises turning your mattress from foot to head every time you change your sheets or at least once a month in order to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial component to consider especially if you share their mattress. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you won’t be disturbed when your partner rolls out of bed. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
First, I’ll discuss the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Which means you will more likely feel like you’re sinking in the mattress as opposed to laying on top of it. Plus, if you are somewhat heavier, the softer side of the mattress might not be able to offer as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side and stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla incorporates both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam that offers some cooling benefits. But because of the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I definitely believe it’s worth the investment.
Edge support is a regular problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should see a fair degree of collapse while laying on the plush side. Many have noted feeling safe while sitting on the edge so you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
Mattress Layaway Online
This is a genuine foam mattress built to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam beds, the Layla is not that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the positive side, this particular foam has a rather fast reaction time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, AZ United States.
Shipping Charge: Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated with FedEx Ground. The mattresses take two to three business days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually takes two to five business days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to your home and come compressed. You will want to begin by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s assistance, position the roll on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial begins on the date of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Owners may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tested the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla does not restock mattresses, customers do not need to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these cases, the company requests buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Mattress Layaway Online
– Layla Sleep will, at the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is found to be defective for as long as the original owners use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively given to first purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced the Layla is the right mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress are underneath. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the ideal choice for you if you prefer to feel like you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. It is also great for you if you want a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for those who sleep on their side. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it is going to give them enough support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the option to choose between two firmness options. Layla is also ideal when you have a spouse and need a mattress with good movement isolation. This should reduce the motion you’re feeling on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Mattress Layaway Online
The Layla features a flippable, all-foam a different feel by simply flipping the bed over. This feature enables you to try two distinct comfort levels and choose the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this convenience great since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Mattress Layaway Online