When you can not determine whether you need a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you 2 firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the snug feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes want a memory foam with a little more support on your spine and hips. With 2 built in firmness options, you get to select between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives greater support. Mattress Layaway Plan
Read on for my full review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Mattress Layaway Plan
Construction Mattress Layaway Plan
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, starting with the plush side: Mattress Layaway Plan
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the layer underneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Mattress Layaway Plan
When used regularly, the Layla should last for at least six to eight years, which makes the Layla mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it’s definitely worth the price. Layla also suggests rotating your mattress from head to foot every time you replace your sheets or at least once a month in order to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial factor to consider particularly for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla reduces motion to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when your spouse tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
Now, I’ll discuss the soft side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will more likely feel like you are sinking into the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Additionally, if you’re somewhat bigger, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to provide as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll definitely get the “floating on top” feel and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who move around at night switching positions (side, back and/or stomach sleepers).
The Layla incorporates both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam which provides some cooling benefits. But given the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly think it is worth the investment.
Edge support is a common issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a reasonable degree of collapse while sitting on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling secure while lying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the mattress.
Mattress Layaway Plan
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla isn’t that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a fairly quick response time. Because of this, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped feeling when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona United States.
Shipping Fee: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated through FedEx. Mattresses take 2-3 days to assemble, and once sent usually requires two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to you and arrive compressed. You will want to begin by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, position the roll on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There’s a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Owners may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tried the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers do not need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, the company asks buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To return your mattress, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service.
Layla offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Mattress Layaway Plan
– Layla Sleep will, in the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is found to be faulty for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively given to original buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain the Layla is the right mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for the mattress are below. But please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here to receive my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the ideal mattress for you if you prefer to feel like you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you want a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs very well for people who sleep on their side. However, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them enough support required and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the choice to choose between two firmness options. Layla is also ideal if you sleep with a partner and require a mattress with great movement isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the bed.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Mattress Layaway Plan
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness option on opposite sides. This permits you to experience a different feel simply by flipping the bed over. This feature enables you to have 2 distinct comfort levels and choose the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this convenience great as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Mattress Layaway Plan