If you can’t determine whether you need a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that offers you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the snug feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a memory foam with more support for your back and hips. With 2 built-in firmness levels, you get to choose between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that gives more support. Try Layla Mattress In Store
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, that includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Try Layla Mattress In Store
Construction Try Layla Mattress In Store
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Try Layla Mattress In Store
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side will place you in direct contact with the layer underneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Try Layla Mattress In Store
When in use, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a double-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price point. Layla also advises turning your mattress from foot to head every time you replace your bedding or at least once a month in order to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important element to consider particularly if you share their mattress. The Layla reduces movement to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when your spouse rolls out of bed. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
First, I will discuss the soft side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking in the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are a bit heavier, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to provide as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (side, back or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla incorporates both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam that provides some cooling benefits. But given the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress can trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I definitely believe it is worth the price.
Edge support has been a common problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a reasonable amount of collapse while laying on the plush side. Many have noted feeling secure while lying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the bed.
Try Layla Mattress In Store
This is a authentic foam mattress made for impact absorbency. Like most memory foam versions, the Layla mattress is not very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather quick reaction time. For that reason, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on where you are. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona USA.
Shipping Charge: The Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated with FedEx Ground. Mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and once shipped usually requires 2-5 business days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed and delivered straight to your home. You will want to start by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s help, position the roll on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t have to actually return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, Layla asks owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Try Layla Mattress In Store
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s deemed faulty for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with flaws (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is only provided to original buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for the mattress are below. But please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal mattress for you if you want to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla provides you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you require a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. Although, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it is going to give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the choice to choose between two firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you sleep with a spouse and need a mattress with good movement isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Try Layla Mattress In Store
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness level on each side. This permits you to experience a different feel simply by flipping the mattress over. This feature enables you to try two distinct comfort options and pick the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this convenience satisfying since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Try Layla Mattress In Store