If you can not choose whether you want a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the cozy feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes want a memory foam with more support on your hips and back. With two built in firmness options, you get to choose between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that offers more support. Try Layla Mattress
Read on for my full review of the Layla, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Try Layla Mattress
Construction Try Layla Mattress
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the soft side: Try Layla Mattress
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Laying on this side will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Try Layla Mattress
When used regularly, the Layla mattress should last for at least 6-8 years, making the mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a double-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price point. Layla also suggests turning your mattress from foot to head each time you replace your bedding or at least once a month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer low, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial factor to consider particularly if you share their mattress. The Layla mattress reduces movement to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you will not be disturbed when your spouse tosses and turns. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I’ll cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Which means you’ll more likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are a bit heavier, the plush side of the Layla may not be able to give as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back and/or tummy sleepers).
The Layla uses both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam which can potentially have some cooling benefits. But due to the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I definitely think it is worth the cost.
Edge support is a frequent issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides is about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should expect a fair amount of collapse when laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst lying on the edge so you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
Try Layla Mattress
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam versions, the Layla mattress isn’t very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the positive side, this particular foam has a fairly quick response time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 days to construct and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from two to five days depending on where you are. All shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona USA.
Delivery Fee: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take 2-3 days to manufacture, and after it is sent usually takes two to five days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to your home. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, position the roll on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins on the date of purchase. There is a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla asks owners to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla gives a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Try Layla Mattress
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with flaws (such as the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively offered to original owners who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress can be found below. But please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to receive my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the best choice for you if you prefer to feel as if you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. Additionally it is good for you if you need a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for those who sleep on their side. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it is going to give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the choice to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great if you sleep with a spouse and require a mattress with great motion isolation. This should limit the movement you feel on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Try Layla Mattress
The Layla features a flippable, all-foam a different feel by simply flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you have 2 different comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage great as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Try Layla Mattress