If you can not choose whether you need a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a memory foam with more support for your back and hips. With two built-in firmness options, you get to pick between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that gives more support. Where Are Layla Mattresses Made
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla mattress, that includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Where Are Layla Mattresses Made
Construction Where Are Layla Mattresses Made
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, starting with the soft side: Where Are Layla Mattresses Made
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in direct contact with the layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Where Are Layla Mattresses Made
When in use, the Layla mattress will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a double-sided mattress, it is certainly worth the price. Layla also suggests rotating your mattress from head to foot each time you replace your sheets or at least once every month in order to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very important component to consider particularly if you have a sleep partner. The Layla isolates motion to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you’ll not be disturbed when the person beside you moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
First, I’ll discuss the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Therefore you’ll more likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress rather than laying on top of it. Plus, if you are somewhat bigger, the plush side of the mattress might not be able to give as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who move around in the middle of the night changing positions (back, side or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam that can potentially have some cooling properties. But due to the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it’s worth the investment.
Edge support is a regular issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides is about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a fair degree of collapse while laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling safe whilst sitting on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the bed.
Where Are Layla Mattresses Made
This is a true foam mattress made for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla isn’t very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly quick response time. For that reason, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 business days to construct and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from two to five days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, AZ in theUSA.
Shipping Charge: Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are made through FedEx. Mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and once shipped usually takes two to five days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed and shipped straight to your home. You will want to begin by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s assistance, position the roll on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There is a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tested the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers do not need to actually return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, the company requests buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer service.
Layla provides a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Where Are Layla Mattresses Made
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to replace or repair individual components with defects (such as the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only given to original purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattress are underneath. But please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to get my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the perfect mattress for you if you want to feel like you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress since Layla provides you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. It is also ideal for you if you need a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. Although, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it will give them enough support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the freedom to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great when you’ve got a partner and need a mattress with excellent motion isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Where Are Layla Mattresses Made
The Layla features an all-foam, double-sided design with a distinct firmness level on each side. This provides you a different feel by simply flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you have 2 different comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this convenience great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Where Are Layla Mattresses Made