If you can’t decide whether you need a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes want a foam with more support on your hips and back. With 2 built in firmness levels, you get to pick between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that provides more support. Where Can I Buy A Layla Mattress
Read on for my full review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Where Can I Buy A Layla Mattress
Construction Where Can I Buy A Layla Mattress
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Where Can I Buy A Layla Mattress
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Where Can I Buy A Layla Mattress
When regularly used, the Layla should last for at least 6-8 years, making the mattress at par with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a flippable mattress, it is definitely worth the price. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from head to foot each time you change your bedding or at least once every month in order to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial factor to consider particularly for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla isolates movement to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when the person beside you moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have good contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
First, I’ll discuss the soft side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Which means you’ll more likely feel like you’re sinking in the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re a bit heavier, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to offer as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who roll around at night changing positions (back, side and/or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam which offers some cooling properties. But due to the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it is worth the price.
Edge support is a regular issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having dual sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should see a fair degree of collapse when sitting on the plush side. Many have noted feeling safe while laying on the edge so that you will see and feel that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the bed.
Where Can I Buy A Layla Mattress
This is a genuine foam mattress built to absorb impact. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla is not particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather quick response time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three business days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on your location. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUSA.
Delivery Fee: Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated through FedEx. The mattresses take two to three business days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually takes two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and shipped straight to your home. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s help, transfer the roll on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins on the date of purchase. There’s a compulsory two-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tried out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla does not restock mattresses, customers do not need to physically return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these instances, Layla requests buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Where Can I Buy A Layla Mattress
– Layla Sleep will, at the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to repair or replace individual components with flaws (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is only provided to original purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized merchant will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for the mattress are below. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the perfect mattress for you if you prefer to feel like you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is ideal for you if you need a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs very well for people who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them enough support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the freedom to pick between two firmness levels. Layla is also ideal when you’ve got a partner and require a mattress with good motion isolation. This should limit the movement you feel on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Where Can I Buy A Layla Mattress
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness level on each side. This gives you a different feel by simply flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you have two different comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this convenience satisfying since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product does not contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Where Can I Buy A Layla Mattress