When you can not choose whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just want a memory foam with more support for your spine and hips. With 2 built in firmness options, you get to select between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives more support. Where Is Layla Mattress Made
Read on for my complete review of the Layla, which includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Where Is Layla Mattress Made
Construction Where Is Layla Mattress Made
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Where Is Layla Mattress Made
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Laying on this side will put you in direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Where Is Layla Mattress Made
When in use, the Layla mattress should last for at least 6-8 years, making the mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a double-sided mattress, it’s surely worth the price. Layla also suggests rotating your mattress from head to foot every time you change your sheets or at least once a month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer low, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial factor to consider particularly for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you’ll not be bothered when your partner moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I will discuss the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll more likely feel like you are sinking in the bed rather than floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are a bit heavier, the softer side of the Layla might not be able to provide as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feel and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night switching positions (side, back and tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress uses both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam that provides some cooling benefits. But because of the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it’s worth the investment.
Edge support has been a regular issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having two sides performs about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should expect a fair degree of collapse while sitting on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling secure whilst lying on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the bed.
Where Is Layla Mattress Made
This is a true foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam beds, the Layla isn’t particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a fairly fast reaction time. For that reason, you won’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times will take from two to five business days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, AZ in theUnited States.
Shipping Fee: Layla delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take two to three days for manufacturing, and after it is shipped usually takes two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to you and come compressed. You probably want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s help, position the mattress on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial begins on the date of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Owners may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tried out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers don’t need to actually return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To return your mattress, customers just need to email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Where Is Layla Mattress Made
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed faulty for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– This warranty is only given to original purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for the mattress can be found below. But please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to get my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect choice for you if you like to feel as though you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you need a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for those who sleep on their side. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it is going to give them enough support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you have the opportunity to choose between 2 firmness options. Layla is also great if you’ve got a partner and need a mattress with good movement isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the bed.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Where Is Layla Mattress Made
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness option on each side. This allows you to experience a different feel by simply flipping the bed over. This feature lets you try two distinct comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this convenience great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Where Is Layla Mattress Made