When you can’t determine whether you want a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a memory foam with more support for your spine and hips. With 2 built in firmness options, you get to choose between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that gives more support. Where To Buy Layla Mattress
Read on for my full review of the Layla, that includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Where To Buy Layla Mattress
Construction Where To Buy Layla Mattress
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Where To Buy Layla Mattress
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Sleeping on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are hypoallergenic. Where To Buy Layla Mattress
When regularly used, the Layla mattress should last for at least 6-8 years, making the Layla mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a double-sided mattress, it’s certainly worth the price point. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you change your bedding or at least once a month to be able to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important factor to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla isolates movement to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be bothered when the person beside you rolls out of bed. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
First, I will discuss the soft side of the Layla; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Which means you’ll more likely feel like you are sinking into the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat bigger, the softer side of the Layla might not be able to provide as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which sinks just right. You will certainly get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who roll around at night changing positions (back, side and/or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam that offers some cooling properties. But due to the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it’s worth the cost.
Edge support has been a regular problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having dual sides is about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should see a fair degree of collapse while sitting on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling secure whilst laying on the edge so you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the mattress.
Where To Buy Layla Mattress
This is a genuine foam mattress made for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam beds, the Layla mattress isn’t that bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather fast response time. For that reason, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three business days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Shipping Fee: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx. The mattresses take two to three business days to manufacture, and after it is shipped usually takes two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and shipped straight to your home. You probably want to start by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s assistance, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tried the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these instances, Layla requests buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla provides a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Where To Buy Layla Mattress
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to repair or replace individual components with defects (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– This warranty is exclusively given to original owners who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress can be found underneath. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here in order to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the ideal mattress for you if you want to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress because Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. It is also ideal for you if you need a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them enough support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the option to pick between two firmness options. Layla is also ideal when you sleep with a spouse and require a mattress with excellent motion isolation. This should limit the movement you’re feeling on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Where To Buy Layla Mattress
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, double-sided design with a distinct firmness level on each side. This gives you a different feel simply by turning the bed over. This feature lets you have 2 different comfort options and choose the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage great since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers incorporate memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Where To Buy Layla Mattress