If you can not determine whether you want a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just need a foam with more support on your hips and spine. With 2 built in firmness levels, you get to pick between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives more support. Who Owns Layla Mattress
Read on for my full review of the Layla mattress, that includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Who Owns Layla Mattress
Construction Who Owns Layla Mattress
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Who Owns Layla Mattress
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Sleeping on this side will place you in direct contact with the support layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers have anti-microbial properties. Who Owns Layla Mattress
When regularly used, the Layla mattress will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it’s certainly worth the price. Layla also advises rotating your mattress from head to foot each time you change your sheets or at least once a month in order to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer low, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really crucial component to consider particularly if you share their bed. The Layla reduces movement to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you’ll not be disturbed when the person beside you moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I’ll discuss the plush side of the Layla; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Which means you will most likely feel like you’re sinking into the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Additionally, if you’re a bit heavier, the softer side of the Layla may not be able to give as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam which provides some cooling properties. But because of the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress can trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I definitely think it’s worth the investment.
Edge support is a regular issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides performs about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a fair amount of collapse while laying on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling secure while lying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the mattress.
Who Owns Layla Mattress
This is a true foam mattress built to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam mattresses, the Layla mattress isn’t very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the bright side, this particular foam has a rather fast reaction time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times will take from two to five business days depending on where you are. All shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUSA.
Delivery Charge: Layla delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated through FedEx Ground. Mattresses take two to three business days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually requires 2-5 business days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to you. You probably want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There’s a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Owners are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla does not restock mattresses, customers do not need to physically return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these instances, Layla asks buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Who Owns Layla Mattress
– Layla will, in the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is only offered to first buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for your mattress are underneath. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here in order to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the ideal choice for you if you want to feel like you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. It is also ideal for you if you need a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for people who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them enough support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the choice to pick between two firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you’ve got a partner and require a mattress with good movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Who Owns Layla Mattress
The Layla mattress features a flippable, all-foam a different feel simply by turning the bed over. This feature enables you to have two distinct comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this advantage great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Who Owns Layla Mattress