If you can not choose whether you want a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just want a foam with more support on your hips and spine. With two built in firmness options, you get to pick between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives greater support. Who Sells Layla Mattress
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla mattress, that includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Who Sells Layla Mattress
Construction Who Sells Layla Mattress
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Who Sells Layla Mattress
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Laying on this side of the mattress will place you in direct contact with the layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Who Sells Layla Mattress
When regularly used, the Layla mattress will last for at least 6-8 years, making the Layla mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a double-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price point. Layla also suggests rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you replace your sheets or at least once every month to be able to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial component to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla reduces movement to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when the person beside you moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
First, I will discuss the soft side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking into the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are a bit bigger, the softer side of the Layla might not be able to give as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which sinks just perfect. You’ll definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who move around at night switching positions (side, back and stomach sleepers).
The Layla incorporates both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam that can potentially have some cooling properties. But due to the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I definitely believe it’s worth the investment.
Edge support has been a frequent issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a fair amount of collapse while sitting on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure while sitting on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Who Sells Layla Mattress
This is a genuine foam mattress constructed for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam beds, the Layla is not very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather fast reaction time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times will take from two to five business days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, AZ in theUnited States.
Shipping Charge: Layla delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. Mattresses take two to three days for manufacturing, and once sent usually requires 2-5 business days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed and delivered straight to you. You will want to begin by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s help, transfer the roll on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial begins on the date of purchase. There is a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tried the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these instances, the company asks buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla provides a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Who Sells Layla Mattress
– Layla Sleep will, at the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is found to be defective for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with defects (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is only offered to first owners who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for the mattress can be found underneath. But please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to receive my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the best choice for you if you want to feel like you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. It is also ideal for you if you want a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for those who sleep on their side. However, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the option to pick between 2 firmness options. Layla is also great when you have a spouse and require a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should limit the motion you’re feeling on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Who Sells Layla Mattress
The Layla features an all-foam, double-sided design with a distinct firmness level on opposite sides. This gives you a different feel simply by flipping the bed over. This feature lets you have two distinct comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this convenience great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Who Sells Layla Mattress